Liverpool’s rich history, vibrant city centre and current inward investment allows it to compete with the very best cities across the region, country and world, it’s ever evolving and Metquarter will evolve with it.
- To be a landmark destination in Liverpool
- Deliver luxury retail and premium restaurants
- Create a fantastic visitor experience
- Build on the economic potential of the city
- To transform Metquarter into a smarter, brighter, more vibrant new place to spend time with friends and family
- Attract investment into the area
- Bring in an eclectic mix of tenants from UK exclusive restaurants to high-end fashion brands.
- Create exciting job opportunities
- Boost the regional economy
- To complete by Autumn 2018
Metquarter’s redevelopment comes part of a wider regeneration scheme planned for Liverpool city centre including:
- A new multi-story car park on Victoria Street
- Improvement to the highways, public realm and pavements on Victoria Street
Queensberry, the new owners of Metquarter, has a proven track record of regeneration schemes across the UK with a focus on retail and leisure destinations. Successful projects include The Corn Exchange in Manchester, Southgate in Bath and Friars Walk in Newport. They are currently developing a number of schemes in Sheffield, Barnsley, Guildford and London.