Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: MetQuarter Liverpool, 35 Whitechapel, Liverpool L1 6DA. Registered in England No 234716805
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Promotional Period: Opens 1pm on 10.07. 2017 and closes 12pm on 18.08.2017.
- How to enter: There are two entry mechanics for this prize promotion.
a) Enter your name, and email address at http://www.metquarter.com
b) Fill in an entry card available at MetQuarter centre providing your name and email address.
- Participants can only enter once. If you enter more than once we will accept one entry and disqualify all other entries.
- Prizes: There are three prizes which will be drawn in the following order.
Prize 1: Disneyland Paris
Holiday for up to four people to Disneyland Paris including return economy flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Paris direct, 3 nights’ accommodation at a 4* hotel including breakfast each morning. Prize must be taken by July 1 2018 and excludes 1 December 2017 – 5 January 2018, subject to availability. Prize does not include domestic travel, travel insurance, additional meals, beverages and expenditure, personal expenses or spending money.
1x £150 worth of Jack Wills products (1 Gym Bag, 2 beach towels, 2 water bottles, 2 passport holders, 2 backpacks, 2 sunglasses)
1x Jack Wills Gym Bag
1x Smudge Boutique voucher worth £100.
2x Family tickets for Paw Patrol Tickets
1x Afternoon Tea for 4 at Pat Val to a value of £50. The voucher can be redeemed between 11am – 5pm on any chosen day. The voucher expires on December 1 2017.
1x £100 Paperchase voucher
Prize 2: Lisbon:
Holiday for up to two people includes flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 3 night accommodation at 4* hotel inc breakfast. Prize must be taken by 1st July 2018 and excludes 1st December 2017 – 5th January 2018, subject to availability. Prize does not include domestic travel, travel insurance, additional meals, beverages and expenditure, personal expenses or spending money.
1x Meal for 2 at Carluccios Metquarter with a bottle of wine to a value of £100. To be taken before 1st December 2017
1x pair of Daniel Footwear Shoes (San Antonio of any size and colour)
1x Links of London Friendship bracelet in white,
1x Sassoon Salon cut and colour for 2 people. Both guests must be 18 or over . Monday to Saturday
1x Illamasqua Bundle worth £100
Prize 3: Ibiza
Holiday for up to two people includes flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 3-night accommodation at 4* hotel inc breakfast. Prize must be taken by July 1 2018 and excludes 1 December 2017 – 5 January 2018, subject to availability. Prize does not include domestic travel, travel insurance, additional meals, beverages and expenditure, personal expenses or spending money.
1x House of CB voucher worth £250
2 x Olivia Divines – 1 pink and 1 blue
1x Sassoon Salon Cut and Colour service, voucher is valid on Monday – Saturday
1x MAC Cosmetics M60 service for two people. This is a 60 minute makeup application to create a look of your choice. Winner must give the store 4 weeks notice for a Friday or Saturday appointment. Voucher expires six months after date of competition win. Lashes are not included.
1x Urban Calm Salon experience for two people includes Spray Tan (4 hr fast drying), Gel polish hands and toes, Brow Perfection (tint, wax, tidy, eyelash tint) – worth £83.50pp / x2 Dermalogica Travel Bundle gifts include; Body Hydrating cream, Conditioning body wash, flannel, wash bag.
- Winner Selection: All three prize winners will be randomly selected via an independently verified computer system from all entries.
- Winner Notification: Winners will receive an email, to the email address given at the point of within 14 days of the closing date, and asked to send the Promoter their full name, address and date of birth for verification and prize fulfilment purposes.
- Winner Claim: Prize winners have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not respond we will send further email, and call the winner, and if the winner does not respond within a further 7 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, again determined using the independently verified computer system.
- General: Please allow 14 days from prize acceptance to receive your prizes. W inner will receive an email with full details of their prize bundles and further booking information.
- The name and county of winners will be available for three months from the closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any winners, including but not limited to, requesting age, name, and address, before making a prize award and to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or participants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- This prize promotion will be promoted across multiple social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The prize promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any of these social media channels and neither can entries be accepted via these channels.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prizes is strictly prohibited.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the participant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed, or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries because of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.