A full list of career opportunities here at Metquarter are listed below. Please check the vacancies listed and follow the application process advised by individual stores.
Do you love Links of London? Are you passionate about offering exceptional customer service and selling our exquisite pieces?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to LiverpoolLL@linksoflondon.co.uk or speak to a member of our team in store.
We’re looking for a Full Time Senior Supervisor to join our bustling Liverpool store (30 hours per week).
We’re an independent retailer with over 30 stores across the UK. Both our stores and website are home to a vast array or designer shoes, bags and accessories.
The role entails Key Holder responsibilities, both opening and closing the store. You’ll be working closely with the management team to ensure all store KPIs are achieved and exceeded. Most importantly, you will be delivering excellent customer service to make sure everyone leaves happy with their wonderful purchase.
We require someone with previous retail experience, someone able to work within a small team, with the ability to multi task and work on their own. The ideal candidate will be familiar with current Windows software and EPOS systems. Most importantly, we require someone with a passion for footwear and fashion.
If you think we’re for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or you can apply in writing to:
Unit 5 Met Quarter
Please include your CV and Cover Letter, including notice period if required
We are currently recruiting for a FULL TIME Showroom Assistant to join our new showroom team.
WHO WE ARE
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. We work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at up to 70% off the high street prices.
It takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen and everyone has an important part to play in our showroom. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
We are looking for a Showroom Assistant for our expanding Liverpool showroom.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The primary focus of the Showroom Assistant is to provide the highest levels of customer service in order to maximise sales and use your excellent skills in creating a rapport with our customers to gather data.
Reporting to the showroom Manager/Senior Management, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the showroom standards – clean, dust, up-keeping of upholstery, moving furniture
• Providing exceptional product knowledge, order process and brand knowledge confidently and in an engaging manner to visitors
• Working with the Manager and Team Leaders to exceed Key Performance Indicators set for the showroom
• Confidently being able to use technology to enhance the visitor experience
• Keen interest or background in interior design in order to assist visitors with entire room schemes
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• A background in design/interior design and experience in a furniture showroom/shop is an advantage
• Ability to handle difficult situations in a face to face environment
• Passionate and confident speaker, able to provide a high level of product knowledge to visitors whilst also creating enthusiasm for the products and brand
• Working within a small team so must be able to multi-task and work on their own
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Assisting with furniture deliveries including unpacking and building furniture
• Able to work evenings and weekends without restrictions
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fast-paced, creative and fun environment
• Experience working with a creative brand
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
Up your street? For the opportunity to join our MADE.COM team at Metquarter, Liverpool, send your C.V. and covering letter – including notice period – via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively by post:
FAO Jen Spencer
Please note that due to the high levels of response anticipated, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.